This consortium is supported by a networking model, integrating co-applicants and partners in the participating countries, and is made up of public entities, private agents, NGOs, educational and professional training institutions, and artists from the countries involved. The general coordination of the operation is done by Soundsgood, a company based in Lisbon with a vast experience in the work of valorization of the artists from PALOP-TL and Brazil in the international markets.
- FME CE-CPLP - Federation of Businesswomen and Entrepreneurs of the CPLP (Community of Portuguese Language Countries).
PARTNERS, INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
- Altafonte (Spain) - recording agency responsible for digital distribution of artists;
- MED Festival - Músicas do Mundo Festival in Loulé, Portugal;
- Musa Festival, Cascais, Portugal;
- Summerstage NYC, USA - summer festival at Cental Park, New York, USA;
- Maré - 25 year old festival dedicated to the lusophony in Galicia, Spain;
- Playing for Change - with branches all over the world (creation of music schools for underprivileged children).
TECHNICAL AND SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANCE
- Fernando Sousa (Portugal) - coordinator of the non-erudite programming area at Casa da Música Foundation;
- Marilio Wabe (Mozambique) - Expert in the field of ethnomusicology;
- Odete Macedo/ Juca Delgado (Guinea-Bissau)
- Experts in musical studies; - Ros Dunlop (East Timor) - PhD, Sidney's University.